We’re just as excited as the teams, marshals and drivers, to start to get back on track with many races and championships across the country having kicked off at the start of August. We’ve been fortunate to join the BRSCC Mazda MX-5 for their first round at Cadwell Park as a Championship sponsor, as well as seeing Tom Golding race in the Ginetta G4 Cup and supporting Team7 Racing for the FunCup championship too.
In our love for Motorsport, living and breathing it just like you, the team at WASPP has opened a Spotify account where we’ll be sharing our favourite tracks for racing, training and getting us in that racing mindset (then again, aren’t we always in it?)
Follow us at WASPP on Spotify.
August’s playlist is a mix of our favourite tunes for getting back on track.
WASPP | Back on Track
- The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
- Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
- Paradise City - Guns N’ Roses
- Highway to Hell - AC/DC
- Firestarter - The Prodigy
- Just a Day - Feeder
- Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
- All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
- Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
- Thunderstruck - AC/DC
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
- Ace of Spades - Motörhead
- Black Betty - Ram Jam
- Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N’ Roses